price and contact for facial, head massage, Face The World,Orpington, BR6, Kent, Chislehurst, Sidcup, Bromley, Sevenoaks, Petts Wood, Biggin Hill,
Prices and contact details for Relaxology
I work from my purpose built treatment room at home in Orpington, BR6, Kent I don’t work at the weekend. Business hours below:
Please note: I have trained for over 10 years and I love to do professional and therapeutic treatments for both men and women – so – gentlemen, you are very welcome but please do not contact me with any inappropriate enquiries. Relaxology is not that sort of place.
To contact Melanie please either
Call&Text: 07753 800621 or
Appointments available at the following times:
Monday: 1pm until 6
Tuesday: 1pm until 6
Wednesday: 1pm until 8.30
Thursday: 10.30 until 6
Friday: 10.30 until 6
Cancellations, rescheduling and punctuality …..
I respectfully ask that anyone wishing to cancel or reschedule an appointment please do so with as much notice as possible. Cancellations or rescheduling is free of charge if done so with 24 hours notice during the working week. i.e a Monday appointment must be cancelled on the previous Friday. Charge at 50% is necessary for cancelling and rescheduling on the day of an appointment. If you don’t turn up at all, then the whole cost needs to be paid. I hope you understand this policy. Being a small business, It isn’t reasonable to lose salary for time I could have given to another client. I will have made attempts to contact you and see if you are still able to come late. I am ready and waiting, with the heating on in the room, the couch heater will have been on for 30 minutes already in order to be cosy, and its usually about 30 minutes after before I know the appointment is a “no show” which means I am totally unable to do anything useful with my time left before the next appointment. It usually entails over 2 hours wasted time. I hope you understand. Thank you
Fifteen minutes, extra to your treatment time, is allowed during your appointment so we can work together to ensure that your treatment is tailored to your individual needs plus allow you time for changing and refreshing before you leave. Therefore as it is important to me that you have the maximum benefit from your treatment, please plan your time carefully. All treatments are completed as scheduled; arriving late will, unfortunately, result in your treatment being shortened and lessen its benefit and enjoyment for you. I don’t have a waiting area so please do not knock any earlier than your scheduled appointment. You are welcome to sit in your car on the driveway or Orpington has a number of coffee shops.
can be purchased for all treatments and are a fantastic way of showing someone that you care. The certificate can be for a contribution towards the cost of a treatment or if purchased for the full amount will name the type of treatment you have chosen
There is a £5 extra charge at your first appointment for 20-25 minute thorough consultation
Reflexology – General holistic reflexology treatments, Maternity reflexology treatments,Mindful reflexology Lymphatic Drainage reflexology treatments.
- £40 per 50 minutes treatment
Hot Stone Reflexology – another level of relaxation!
(October till April)
- £46 per 60 minute treatment
- £55 per 75 min full body massage inc feet, face and scalp
- £48 per 45 min treatment for back, neck, shoulders and scalp
- £50 per 50 min full body but not feet, scalp and face (thats the 75 min treatment)
Temple Spa ‘Strawberries and Champagne’
- £62 – 70 minute luxury prescriptive facial with products chosen for your skin type including the ultra rejuvenating trufflesque face mask and gorgeous skin truffle/truffle noir creams to finish. It includes a scalp massage, hand massage and special eye treatment with truffle eye cream
Temple Spa ‘Your kind of skin’ facial
- £52 – 60 minute wonderful prescriptive facial with products particularly chosen for your skin type including a special eye treatment and a scalp massage or hand massage.
Face The World® holistic facial Journey
- £47 – 55 min signature facial treatment with complimentary evening serum sachet
- £52 1 hour Deluxe signature facial with scalp, foot, lower leg and hand massage with complimentary evening serum sachet
IMFT – Myofascial Release Therapy
- £55 per 75 minute treatment
If you find it hard to choose whether to have reflexology, a facial or massage –
why not combine two or more together for a complete well being treatment?
Aromatherapy Full Body Massage, Face The World signature facial with scalp massage then Reflexology
- The treatment time is a blissful 2¾ (approx) hours – £105
Reflexology and Aromatherapy Body Massage
Starting with GORGEOUS aromatherapy massage, then followed with really relaxing reflexology treatment.
- The treatment time is a blissful 2 hours – £75
SOUL to SOLE RELAXOLOGY
Start with either a luxury Temple Spa prescriptive facial or a holistic Face The World facial, then drift into a relaxing reflexology treatment. Treatment time 100 minutes
- £70 with Temple Spa facial
- £65 with Face The World facial
Oriental face, neck and scalp massage treatment;
special techniques of oriental acupressure point massage, lymphatic drainage and western massage to smooth and plump your face like a natural face lift with the gorgeous Face The World massage cream.
Enjoy it as follows:
- Scalp and facial massage – 40 minutes £45
Start with your beautiful Oriental face, neck and scalp massage and then follow with a reflexology treatment
- Treatment time is 70 minutes – £65
PINGIT available from Barclays also accepted now