price and contact for facial, head massage, Face The World,Orpington, BR6, Kent, Chislehurst, Sidcup, Bromley, Sevenoaks, Petts Wood, Biggin Hill,
All the information you need re treatments, prices and contact details for Relaxology
I work weekdays only from my purpose built treatment room at home in Orpington.
Please note: I have trained for over 12 years and I love to do professional and therapeutic treatments for both men and women – so – gentlemen, you are very welcome but please do not contact me with any inappropriate enquiries. Relaxology is not that sort of place. In future any unpleasant messages will be forwarded to the police and I would not hesitate to phone them if you behave badly in my treatment room.
To contact Melanie please either
Call&Text: 07753 800621
Cancellations, rescheduling and punctuality …..
COVID JULY 2021 update re late cancelling. ANY symptoms you must cancel immediately and there will not be a late charge.
Please don’t abuse this though
I respectfully ask that anyone wishing to cancel or reschedule an appointment please do so with as much notice as possible. Cancellations or rescheduling is free of charge if done so with 24 hours notice during the working week. i.e a Monday appointment must be cancelled on the previous Friday. Charge at 50% is necessary for cancelling or rescheduling on the day of an appointment. If you don’t turn up at all, then the whole cost needs to be paid. I hope you understand this policy. Being a small business, it isn’t reasonable to lose salary for time I could have given to another client. I will have made attempts to contact you and see if you are still able to come late. I am ready and waiting, with the heating on in the room, the couch heater will have been on for 30 minutes already in order to be cosy, and its usually about 30 minutes after before I know the appointment is a “no show” which means I am totally unable to do anything useful with my time left before the next appointment. It usually entails over 2 hours wasted time. I hope you understand. Thank you
As it is important to me that you have the maximum benefit from your treatment, please plan your time carefully. All treatments are completed as scheduled; arriving late will, unfortunately, result in your treatment being shortened and lessen its benefit and enjoyment for you. I don’t have a waiting area so please do not knock any earlier than your scheduled appointment. You are welcome to sit in your car on the driveway or Orpington has a number of coffee shops.
can be purchased for all treatments and are a fantastic way of showing someone that you care. The certificate can be for a contribution towards the cost of a treatment or if purchased for the full amount will name the type of treatment you have chosen
There is a £5 extra charge at your first appointment for 20-25 minute thorough consultation
Reflexology – General holistic reflexology treatments, Maternity reflexology treatments,Mindful reflexology Lymphatic Drainage reflexology treatments.
- £40 per 50 minutes treatment
Hot Stone Reflexology – another level of relaxation!
(October till April)
- £50 per 60 minute treatment
Using a blend of essential oils chosen especially for your needs on the day in top quality massage oil – this massage cares for your skin and your wellbeing.
- £60 per 75 min full body massage inc feet, face and scalp
- £50 per 50 min aromatherapy massage for back, neck, shoulders and scalp
Temple Spa ‘Champagne and Truffles ‘ luxury facial
- £65- 70 minute luxury prescriptive facial with products chosen for your skin type including the ultra rejuvenating trufflesque face mask and gorgeous skin truffle/truffle noir creams to finish. It includes a scalp massage and my special eye treatment with truffle eye cream
Temple Spa ‘Your kind of skin’ facial
- £55 – 60 minute wonderful prescriptive facial with products particularly chosen for your skin type including either a scalp massage or hand massage.
Face The World® holistic facial Journey
- £50 – 55 min signature facial treatment with scalp massage and complimentary evening serum sachet
- £55 – 60 min signature facial with scalp massage PLUS either feet and lower leg OR hand and lower arm massage with complimentary evening serum sachet
IMFT – Myofascial Release Therapy
- £55 per 75 minute treatment
- £50 per 50 minute head face and neck release treatment
If you find it hard to choose whether to have reflexology, a facial or massage –
why not combine two or more together for a complete well being treatment?
DIVINE RELAXOLOGY (not available at present)
Aromatherapy Full Body Massage, Face The World signature facial with scalp massage then Reflexology
- The treatment time is a blissful 2¾ (approx) hours – £120
SOUL to SOLE RELAXOLOGY
Start with either a luxury Temple Spa prescriptive facial or a holistic Face The World facial, then drift into a relaxing reflexology treatment. Treatment time 100 minutes
- £75 with Temple Spa Luxury facial
- £70 with Face The World facial
Oriental face, neck and scalp massage treatment; (not available at present)
special techniques of oriental acupressure point massage, lymphatic drainage and western massage to smooth and plump your face like a natural face lift.
- Scalp and facial massage – 40 minutes £45
PINGIT available from Barclays also accepted now